From Skills CFA to Instructus Skills
Formerly known as Skills CFA, Instructus Skills is the UK’s leading cross-sector apprenticeship authority and skills sector body. From business skills to engineering to e-commerce, we ensure that apprentices learn the skills that employers need.
- Represent 11 million employees across the UK
- Certify over 80,000 apprenticeships each year, more than any other UK certification authority
- Are a certified End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO)
- Work with industry leaders to maintain Apprenticeship Development
- Are home to one of the UK’s largest Training Provider Finders
As a skills sector body we believe that every apprentice should be able to develop the skills that they need to make a positive impact in their role. Use the links below to find out more about who we are, who we work with, and why we’re doing what we do.
Meet the Team
Find out more about the Instructus team – who we are, what we do and how to contact us.
The Board of Trustees
The Instructus Board are dedicated to ensuring that we do everything we can to support skills development.
We work closely with a range of skills bodies, industry sectors and employers. Find out more about Our Partners.
The Instructus Group
There’s more to Instructus than apprenticeships. Find out more about the wider group and our charitable programmes.