As announced back in August, this autumn the ESFA (Education & Skills Funding Agency) is holding a series of online sessions aimed at helping you to make the best use of the Apprenticeship Service.
The latest Apprenticeship Service webinar for training providers and employer providers will focus on data submissions and the individualised learning record (ILR).
The webinar will include:
- An overview of how data submissions work
- A guide to data and the ILR – what you need to know
- How to upload your data
- Overview of funding reports
- Hints and tips for R14 hard close
- Common issues and areas that can be improved
All attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions in a live Q&A during the webinar.
This Apprenticeship Service webinar is taking place on 30th September between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM BST. To attend, you can book your free place here.