End Point Assessment for Business Administrator (Level 3) Apprentices
The Business Administrator (Level 3) apprenticeship standard covers the development, implementation, maintenance and improvement of effective administrative processes. Learners on this standard must demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal), time management skills, initiative, decision making, and problem-solving abilities. This apprenticeship has a minimum duration of 12 months with an estimated completion time of 18 months.
End Point Assessment for Business Administrator (Level 3) consists of three assessment components:
- Knowledge Test: A one-hour multiple-choice test of 50 scenario-based questions.
- Portfolio Based Interview: An interview with the learner about their portfolio of work.
- Project Presentation: A presentation and Q&A session with the learner about their work-related project.
EPA with Instructus Skills
As your End Point Assessment Organisation, Instructus Skills guarantee a transparent, fair, and consistent assessment process. By introducing our assessment structure and support tools early in the apprenticeship we aim to give you and your learner total confidence in the assessment process.
Furthermore, as the UK’s pan-sector skills authority, we’ve developed and assessed the behaviours that underpin the Business Administrator role since 1996. This experience gives us unmatched insight – and ensures that your learner is in safe hands.
Our EPA service includes:
- Remote Assessment: ESFA-approved solution that allows your learner to take EPA with minimal disruption to your business.
- Apprentice LMS: Cloud-based portal that gives your learner the resources they need. Features include mock Knowledge Tests and module planners.
- Assessment Edge: Software that maps your learner’s progress to the standard. Provides real-time reporting and unlimited role-based assessments.
- Dedicated Account Management: A single point of contact committed to understanding your organisation.
Our flexible pricing structure starts at £550 for Remote Assessment and £595 for on-site assessment.
Talk to us about End Point Assessment
Instructus Skills is a pan-sector body that represents the training needs of over 11 million employees across the UK. From consultations to certification, we ensure that apprenticeships deliver the skilled workers that employers need.