End Point Assessment for Retail Team Leader (Level 3) Apprentices
Retail is one of the most important sectors for employment in the UK – and one that requires a highly specific set of skills. With Retail Team Leader End Point Assessment by Instructus Skills, you can ensure that your apprenticeship training works for the current and future skills needs of your business.
End Point Assessment for Retail Team Leader (Level 3) is made up of three assessment components:
- Knowledge Test: A one-hour multiple-choice test of scenario-based questions.
- Retail Business Project: An academic project in which the learner resolves a problem within their retail environment.
- Professional Discussion: A conversation between the learner and the assessor which identifies the learner’s competence and behaviours.
As the UK’s pan-sector skills authority we’ve been developing the competencies and behaviours that underpin apprenticeship standards since 1996. This experience gives us unmatched insight and ensures that your learner is in safe hands.
EPA with Instructus Skills
Apprenticeships have changed – and as your EPAO we can guide you through the process. By introducing our assessment structure and suite of bespoke support tools at the start of the apprenticeship we aim to give you and your learner total confidence in their End Point Assessment.
- Assessment Edge: Exclusive software that maps your learner’s progress to the standard. Provides real-time reporting and unlimited role-based assessments.
- Apprentice LMS: A cloud-based portal that gives your learner all the resources they need. Features include mock tests and easy-to-use planners for every module.
- Remote Assessment: An ESFA-approved solution that allows your learner to take End Point Assessment with minimal disruption to your business.
- Dedicated Account Management: A single point of contact committed to proactively working with you and understanding your organisation.
That’s not all. We know that things may not always work out as you expect, which is why you only pay for our service when your learner reaches Gateway.
Talk to us about End Point Assessment
Instructus Skills is a pan-sector body that represents the training needs of over 11 million employees across the UK. From consultations to certification, we ensure that apprenticeships deliver the skilled workers that employers need.