End Point Assessment for Retailer (Level 2) Apprentices
Your shop floor is the heart of your business. Yet 55% of retailers report a skills gap when it comes to customer care, with 60% finding it difficult to recruit skilled employees to fill that gap. This is why it’s vital for your business to nurture the talent you already have.
As your End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) for the Retailer standard Instructus Skills can ensure that your learner develops the skills your business needs.
End Point Assessment for Retailer (Level 2) is made up of three assessment components:
- Knowledge Test: A one-hour multiple-choice test of scenario-based questions.
- Practical Observation: A two-hour observation of the learner in the retail environment which assesses their knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
- Professional Discussion: A conversation between the learner and the assessor which identifies the learner’s competence and behaviours.
As the UK’s pan-sector skills authority we’ve been developing the competencies and behaviours that underpin apprenticeship standards since 1996. This experience gives us unmatched insight and ensures that your learner is in safe hands.
EPA with Instructus Skills
Apprenticeships have changed – and as your EPAO we can guide you through the process. By introducing our assessment structure and suite of bespoke support tools at the start of the apprenticeship we aim to give you and your learner total confidence in their End Point Assessment.
- Assessment Edge: Exclusive software that maps your learner’s progress to the standard. Provides real-time reporting and unlimited role-based assessments.
- Apprentice LMS: A cloud-based portal that gives your learner all the resources they need. Features include mock tests and easy-to-use planners for every module.
- Remote Assessment: An ESFA-approved solution that allows your learner to take End Point Assessment with minimal disruption to your business.
- Dedicated Account Manager: A single point of contact committed to proactively working with you to understand your organisation.
That’s not all. We know that things may not always work out as you expect, which is why you only pay for our service when your learner reaches Gateway.
Talk to us about your End Point Assessment
Instructus Skills is a pan-sector body that represents the training needs of over 11 million employees across the UK. From consultations to certification, we ensure that apprenticeships deliver the skilled workers that employers need.