End Point Assessment for Team Leader (Level 3) Apprentices
The Team Leader (Level 3) apprenticeship standard covers the support, management, and development of team members, workloads, resources, and projects. Learners on this standard must demonstrate an ability to determine their team’s direction and utilise their available resources to meet tangible business goals. This apprenticeship has a minimum duration of 12 months with an estimated completion time of 18 months.
As of June 2020, Team Leader (Level 3) End Point Assessment consists of two assessment components:
- Presentation: A presentation and Q&A session between the learner and the assessor.
- Professional Discussion: A conversation between the learner and the assessor underpinned by the learner’s Portfolio of Evidence.
EPA with Instructus Skills
As your End Point Assessment Organisation, Instructus Skills guarantee a transparent, fair, and consistent assessment process. By introducing our assessment structure and support tools early in the apprenticeship we aim to give you and your learner total confidence in the assessment process.
Furthermore, as the UK’s pan-sector skills authority, we’ve developed and assessed the behaviours that underpin the Team Leader/Supervisor role since 1996. This experience gives us unmatched insight – and ensures that your learner is in safe hands.
Our EPA service includes:
- Remote Assessment: ESFA-approved solution that allows your learner to take EPA with minimal disruption to your business.
- Apprentice LMS: Cloud-based portal that gives your learner the resources they need. Features include mock Knowledge Tests and module planners.
- Assessment Edge: Software that maps your learner’s progress to the standard. Provides real-time reporting and unlimited role-based assessments.
- Dedicated Account Management: A single point of contact committed to understanding your organisation.
Our flexible pricing structure starts at £550 for Remote Assessment and £595 for on-site assessment.
Talk to us about End Point Assessment
Instructus Skills is a pan-sector body that represents the training needs of over 11 million employees across the UK. From consultations to certification, we ensure that apprenticeships deliver the skilled workers that employers need.