The ESFA’s apprenticeship webinar series continues this November with a training provider-focused event on Initial Assessment to Recognise Prior Learning.
The webinar will cover:
- The importance of initial assessment prior to commencing an apprenticeship
- How newly-published guidance can help you with initial assessment and recognition of prior learning
The webinar will be hosted by ESFA policy leads. Their approach to the topic will focus on the intent of the policy and how it operates with regard to the apprenticeship funding rules.
In that context, the webinar will include:
- An overview of what an initial assessment is, and the importance of recognising prior learning and experience
- A review of the relevant funding rules and evidential requirements
- A summary of the changes we have made to the published guidance in light of user feedback
- An opportunity to ask questions and provide further feedback on the updated guidance
The webinar will take place on 3rd November 2021 at 2 pm. Register here to join live or to catch up on-demand at a later date.