Do you work in Digital Marketing? If so, we need your views.
If you are involved in the delivery of Digital Marketing National Occupational Standards (NOS) in any capacity – whether as a manager guiding your team or as an apprentice applying the standards to your role – we would love to get your feedback.
Are these newly-developed standards suitably comprehensive? Are they fit for purpose? Do they deliver the skills that you need to use in your role?
If you’re able to comment on the suitability of the Digital Marketing NOS, please take our short survey on the link below.
Please note that you don’t need to comment on every section – we only need your feedback on the NOS that you’re familiar with.
The Digital Marketing NOS currently under review are:
- INSDGM001 – Develop & Apply the Concept Principles & Theories of Digital Marketing
- INSDGM002 – Develop & Implement Digital Marketing Strategies
- INSDGM003 – Plan & Deliver Digital Marketing Campaigns
- INSDGM004 – Develop Methodologies for Application of Digital Marketing Mix
- INSDGM005 – Comply with Ethical, Legal, Regulatory Requirements & Codes of Practice in Digital Marketing
- INSDGM006 – Write & Create Content for Multiple Platforms
- INSDGM007 – Maintain Brand Identity & Promote Awareness
- INSDGM008 – Promote Content Through Media Channels, CRM Systems & Communication Platforms
- INSDGM009 – Manage Digital Interfaces & Platforms in Line with Marketing Goals & Objectives
- INSDGM0010 – Develop Skills & Competences About Social Channels & Platforms
- INSDGM0011 – Create, Manage & Modify Content of a Website with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- INSDGM0012 – Manage, Evaluate & Report on Digital Marketing Campaigns
- INSDGM0013 – Use Analytical Tools to Improve Digital Content
Instructus Skills are responsible for the UK’s pan-sector skills development. Join our mailing list to keep up-to-date with the latest consultations, surveys, and news from the FE world.