One week left to enter your learner.
After being postponed back in April, the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) have rescheduled the National Apprenticeship Awards 2020 for this November. The winners are set to be announced via virtual ceremonies taking place throughout the month.
Peter Mucklow, Director of Apprenticeships at the ESFA, said: “We are pleased to announce that entries to the National Apprenticeship Awards 2020 are open. It is important that we continue to recognise the employers of all sizes, apprentices and those who champion apprentices during this unprecedented time.”
“I have been delighted by the on-going commitment from employers, recognising the many benefits apprentices bring and ensuring they can continue their studies.”
“We are excited to announce that for the first time, the winners and highly commended will be announced at regional and national virtual ceremonies. This will allow an even wider audience to celebrate the success, commitment and investment in apprenticeships, and the impact they have. I am personally very much looking forward to being part of these exciting new online ceremonies.”
This year’s awards are in two main categories:
Employer of the Year
- SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
- Recruitment Excellence (selected from Employer of the Year award entries and awarded to an organisation that has recruited a diverse and high-quality apprenticeship workforce)
Apprentice of the Year
- Intermediate Level (Level 2)
- Advanced Level (Level 3)
- Higher or Degree Level (Level 4 or higher)
- Rising Star (this employer nominated award recognises apprentices that have made impressive progress in their career to date and have the potential to go even further)
- Apprentice Champion (colleague nominated award recognises individuals who go ‘above and beyond’ to champion apprenticeships)
Entries to the awards close on Friday 25th September. Regional ceremonies will take place between the 2nd and 6th November, with the national ceremony taking place on Wednesday 25th November.
To enter the National Apprenticeship Awards 2020 please visit: appawards.co.uk