The Scottish Apprenticeship Awards 2018 are now open for nominations.
The annual awards ceremony, which is run by Skills Development Scotland and now in its 17th year, brings together apprentices, training providers and employers from across Scotland to celebrate the contribution that apprenticeships make to the economy.
This year sees the debut of several new awards, such as the “Graduate Apprentice Rising Star” category. There will also be recognition for training providers, as well as for individuals that have championed apprenticeships over the year.
Additionally, employers of any size can earn recognition for their work with apprentices through the “SME Employer of the Year” and “Large Employer of the Year” categories.
The categories open for nomination are:
- Apprentice Ambassador of the Year ⇢
- Foundation Apprentice of the Year ⇢
- Modern Apprentice of the Year – SCQF Level 5 ⇢
- NEW – Modern Apprentice of the Year – SCQF Level 6+ ⇢
- NEW – Graduate Apprentice Rising Star ⇢
- NEW – Apprentice Instructor of the Year ⇢
- SME Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1-249 employees) ⇢
- Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250+ employees) ⇢
The deadline for nominations is Wednesday 27th June 2018.
The winners will be revealed at a ceremony on 15th November at Perth Concert Hall. On the night one apprentice will also earn the title of “Scotland’s Apprentice of the Year 2018”.
While you’re here…
With General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the horizon we are redeveloping our email management. With this in mind, we would like to ask you to subscribe to our new list in order to continue receiving updates about apprenticeships, certification, End Point Assessment and other relevant topics.