Nominations are now open for the next Scottish Apprenticeship Awards, an annual event that recognises Scotland’s best in work-based learning.
The awards are your chance to celebrate the apprentices, employers, and training providers that make you proud of your involvement in apprenticeship training.
For the first time this year the awards will also recognise apprentices and employers supporting Scotland’s climate change ambitions and target of net zero emissions by 2045 with the introduction of two new categories – Supporting Net Zero Apprentice Employer of the Year and Support Net Zero Apprentice of the Year.
Nominations close at noon on Wednesday 27 October 2021, with the winners revealed during Scottish Apprenticeship Week in March 2022.
- Apprentice Ambassador of the Year
- Foundation Apprentice of the Year
- Modern Apprentice of the Year – SCQF Level 5
- Modern Apprentice of the Year – SCQF Level 6+
- Graduate Apprentice of the Year
- SME Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Apprentice Instructor of the Year
- Innovation in Learning Provision
- Supporting Net Zero Employer of the Year
- Supporting Net Zero Apprentice of the Year
Entering the Awards
The Scottish Apprenticeship Awards are free to enter. Entries will only be accepted for apprenticeships taking place in Scotland that are funded by Skills Development Scotland (SDS) or the Scottish Funding Council. Eligible organisations may enter as many categories as they wish.