With the arrival of summer, it appears that the awards nomination season is getting into full swing. Joining the recent call for entries for the National Apprenticeship Awards and the Scottish Apprenticeship Awards, the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards have also now opened for nominations.
These awards, hosted by the Institute of Customer Service, recognise organisations and individuals that have implemented successful customer service strategies over the last 12 months. Whilst the categories do not relate directly to apprenticeships, there is plenty of opportunity to nominate a Customer Service apprentice in at least one of the 14 categories that are open to entry.
The categories are:
- Best Use of Customer Insight Award
- Customer Satisfaction Innovation Award
- Best Application of Technology Award
- Quality Service Provider Award
- Best Customer Satisfaction Strategy Award
- Customer Feedback Strategy Award
- Best Return on Customer Service Investment Award
- Best Customer Service Co-Creation/Collaboration Award
- Customer Commitment Award
- Employee Engagement Strategy Award
- Customer Focus Award – Large Enterprise
- Customer Focus Award – SME
- Customer Service Strategic Leadership Award
- Best Customer Experience Award
Organisations from across the UK can enter one of the above categories, which will be judged by a panel of industry experts, business leaders and academics. The awards ceremony will take place as part of the Institute’s industry-leading annual conference in early 2019.
The deadline for the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards nominations is 12th October 2018.
Are you ready for EPA?
With more and more frameworks moving to End Point Assessment (EPA) in England, it’s important to know how the new standards will affect you. As a registered EPAO, Instructus Skills are here to help.