The following job roles will be covered in these frameworks:
- Installation Electrician
- Maintenance Electrician
- Highway Electrical Systems Service & Maintenance Electrician
- Highway Electrical Systems Commissioning Electrician
These occupation framework pathways are designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to develop competencies that are needed to carry out job roles and responsibilities associated with the installation and/or maintenance of electrotechnical systems and equipment in buildings, structures and the environment, including relevant:
- Sustainable Building Practices
- Environmental Technologies
- Technological Requirements & Changes
- Statutory and Non-Statutory Regulations & Requirements
- Working Practices in Accordance with Health & Safety Requirements
- Inspection, Testing & Commissioning Procedures
Define the Standards for Your Sector
Our NOS and frameworks have been developed to best represent the skills that you need in your sector. If you would like to join one of our sector-focused steering groups and ensure that training continues to work for your business, please contact us on email@example.com.
We are proud to work with
Instructus Skills is a pan-sector body that represents the training needs of over 11 million employees across the UK. From consultations to certification, we ensure that apprenticeships deliver the skilled workers that employers need.