The following job roles will be covered in the Foundation (Level 2) occupation pathways:
- Heating & Ventilation Ductwork Installation Operative
- Heating & Ventilation Pipework Installation Operative
- Heating & Ventilation Service & Maintenance Operative
The following job roles will be covered in the Apprenticeship (Level 3) occupation pathways:
- Heating & Ventilation Ductwork Installer
- Heating & Ventilation EngineeR/H&V Welder
- Heating & Ventilation Service & Maintenance Engineer
The occupation frameworks are designed to provide individuals and those seeking progression in their career with the opportunity to develop the competencies needed to carry out job roles and responsibilities associated with the installation, maintenance, and commissioning of Heating and Ventilating (H&V) systems, including relevant:
- Sustainable Building Best Practices
- Environmental Technologies
- Technological Requirements & Changes
- Statutory & Non-Statutory Regulations & Requirements
Define the Standards for Your Sector
Our NOS and frameworks have been developed to best represent the skills that you need in your sector. If you would like to join one of our sector-focused steering groups and ensure that training continues to work for your business, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to work with
Instructus Skills is a pan-sector body that represents the training needs of over 11 million employees across the UK. From consultations to certification, we ensure that apprenticeships deliver the skilled workers that employers need.
In other words, we make apprenticeships work.