The following job roles will be covered by the Foundation (Level 2) occupation pathways:
- Refrigeration Operative
- Air Conditioning Operative
The following job roles will be covered by the Apprenticeship (Level 3) occupation pathways:
- Refrigeration Technician
- Air Conditioning Technician
- Refrigeration Service & Maintenance Technician
- Air Conditioning Service & Maintenance Technician
The occupation frameworks in this document are designed to provide new entrants and those seeking career progression, with the opportunity to develop competencies needed to carry out job roles and responsibilities associated with the installation, maintenance, and commissioning of refrigeration and air conditioning systems, including relevant:
- Sustainable Building Best Practices
- Environmental Technologies
- Technological Requirements & Changes
- Statutory & Non-Statutory Regulations & Requirements
Define the Standards for Your Sector
Our NOS and frameworks have been developed to best represent the skills that you need in your sector. If you would like to join one of our sector-focused steering groups and ensure that training continues to work for your business, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are proud to work with
Instructus Skills is a pan-sector body that represents the training needs of over 11 million employees across the UK. From consultations to certification, we ensure that apprenticeships deliver the skilled workers that employers need.
In other words, we make apprenticeships work.